There are a few simple rules of thumb to follow
- Please be sensitive to the amount of image sharpening you conduct on your image. Too much of the unsharp tool and the image becomes too noisy.
- Most of our standard panel print sizes follow the traditional film aspect ratio of 2:3, but we also have 1:1, 4:5, 1:4 and 1:3.
- Please avoid colored borders in the image. The panel print images are printed slightly over-sized and trimmed back to fit the panel. Borders make the bleed trimming very obvious and are hard to center.
- Avoid having critical elements of the image close to an edge as it might be trimmed in the final step.
- Please respect copyright law.
- If you have a question, please call or e-mail. We would be delighted to help.
Still have questions or not finding an answer here? Please see the FAQ.